Even if you are exempted from the NEET examination, then also you can easily study abroad.
- The minimum age of the students should be at least 17 years as of 31st December. However, there is no maximum limit for studying MBBS.
- The candidate must have completed they are senior secondary examination from a recognised board.
- The students must always carry a minimum average of 50% in biology, physics and chemistry and must have English as their compulsory subject during their 10 + 2 years.
- Candidates should submit an “Eligibility Certificate” issued by the Medical Council of India MCI at the time of their admission to any foreign university.
- The students are also required to submit a medical certificate at the time of their admission, in which it should be mentioned start they are not affected or suffering from any disease.
- Apart from other certifications, candidates wanting to study medicine abroad must master for an English proficiency test to prove their knowledge of the language. Depending on the college or university requirements, the students must also apply for TOEFL, IELTS, PTE or OET.
You can also read the article: 5 Benefits Of Studying Abroad here.